This global Air Handling Units Market study provides in-depth details about the industry, including insightful data and statistics. Additionally, the report includes records that span from the base year (2022) to the forecast period (2023-2029). This market research report, which examines various suggestions and workable growth methods with regard to the market, has established a benchmark for such a dynamic market. In addition to covering a broad range of geographical areas, the market study concentrates on certain important areas, such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, South America, and the Middle East and Africa (MEA).
#Air Handling Units Market size was valued at USD 10.59 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 18.17 billion by 2029 from USD 11.26 billion in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period.
Overview of Air Handling Units Market:
CAGR (%) : 7.1%
Forecast Value: USD 18.17 billion
Forecast Year: 2029
Report Coverage: Revenue Forecast, Company Ranking, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, Trends and much more
The Air Handling Units document includes a thorough examination of the market’s competitive environment in addition to company insights, financial information, trending developments, mergers and acquisitions, and SWOT analysis. The readers will have a precise understanding of the market as a whole from this market research, enabling them to make wise decisions. Leading international industry participants are highlighted in the document, together with details about their business profiles, specs, capacity, cost, revenue, and contact details. Determining the current market opportunities is aided by a thorough examination of the market segmentation included in this Air Handling Units market study. Comprehensive data on significant factors like industry prospects, obstacles to growth, and growth drivers is also provided in this market analysis.
Key Industry Development:
– – Salda UAB launched a new Amber Air Compact S-CX air handler system for commercial and industrial applications. It has features such as easy to install, energy efficiency, and good material coating.
– – Munters AB acquired EDPAC International based in Ireland, offering air handling units and HVAC systems. The acquisition was done for improving the product portfolio of air handling units, HVAC systems, and also increasing geographical presence in the European market.
– – Daikin Industries Ltd acquired distributors in Washington such as Thermal Supply Inc and AirReps LLC deals in HVAC Systems and air handling units. The acquisition was done for expanding their business in the North America region.
– Carrier Corporation launched a new high wall ductless system, which includes 38 MARB outdoor units and 40 MAHB indoor units. It is available in sizes of 36K, 24K, and 48K. It is best suitable for commercial and industrial applications.
– Johnson Controls International Plc acquired Silent-Aire Europe Limited based in Canada deals in air handlers and HVAC systems. The acquisition was done to improve the product portfolio of air handlers for data centers and industrial applications.
– Dunham Bush launched a new SCS3 series air handling system with the range of 50 HZ & 60 HZ. It has features such as capacity of 1,700 to 95,000 M3/h, super insulated, air tightness, and energy efficiency. It is best suitable for both commercial as well as industrial applications.
This Report Also Includes:
Fortune Business Insights™Research Methodology
Tactics And Suggestions For New Entrants
Companies Strategic Developments
Market Growth Drivers And Restraints
Selected Illustrations Of The Market Penetrations And Trends
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.